LOGIN

방장 : 김삿갓

How to volley properly, Well...발리를 어떻게 하면 제대로 할 수 있을까

페이지 정보

작성자 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일16-12-13 14:58 조회1,775회 댓글0건
  • 목록
게시글 링크복사 : http://www.indoweb.org/440245

본문

Each month, I receive lots of e-mail from readers with specific questions. One of the most common requests concerns how to volley properly. Well, it may not be as difficult as you might imagine!
독자로부터 매달 많은 질문을 이메일로 받고 있다. 그 중에 가장 많은 요청은 발리를 어떻게 하면 제대로 할 수 있느냐에 대한 것이다. 발리는 여러분이 생각하는 것만큼 어려운 것은 아니다.

First, I believe that there exists three distinct types of players...the baseliner, the natural serve and volleyer (usually, this player is accomplished at doubles), and the all-court or all-게임 player (this player is truly gifted). Each player type has its own brain "software" that governs how the individual grips the racquet, strokes the ball and approaches the entire 게임. The all-게임 player is truly fortunate in that she/he is capable of playing any style of tennis...essentially, she/he has more than one software in her/his tennis computer (brain).
먼저, 플레이어에는 3종류가 존재한다... 베이스라이너, 서브앤발리(복식에 많음), 올라인드(진정 축복받은 패턴.. 페더러). 모든 선수들은 자신만의 경기운영 스타일이 있다. 그것은 그립을 어떻게 잡고, 볼을 어떻게 치고, 게임을 어떻게 운영할 지를 지배한다(관장한다). 자신만의 스타일을 가지고 경기를 할 수 있다는 것은 행운이랄 수 있지만, 근본적으로 사람은 한 가지이상의 패턴으로 경기를 할 수 있는 존재이다.(자신의 능력을 한정짓지마라!!)

Most of us, however, gravitate toward either the baseliner software or the serve/volleyer software. For most of us, the 게임 of tennis is rather one-dimensional. We either love to rally, or we can't hit several groundstrokes consecutively. We either love to be at the net or only approach it to shake hands at the end of the match. In my opinion, most modern players, especially juniors, are baseliners. They wail at the ball and are willing to run all day. In part, I think racquet technology has made this style of play capable of being aggressive. Certainly, players like Agassi and Graf haven't hurt the popularity of this 게임 approach. The older player (such as myself) needs to be able to end points early to conserve energy. Thus, aggressive tennis should involve the volley. Whatever your situation, like it or not, at some point in your tennis career, you are going to have to be able to volley!
그러나 대부분의 사람들은 베이스라이너나 서브앤발리중 하나에만 매력을 느끼게 된다. 테니스를 일차원으로 생각하고 있는 것이다. 어떤 이는 랠리하는 것을 좋아하지만, 어떤 이는 격렬한 랠리를 할 능력이 되지 않기도 하다. 어떤 이는 네트로 다가가는 것을 좋아하지만, 어떤 이는 경기가 끝나고 악수할 때만 네트에 접근을 한다. 현대의 주니어선수들은 대부분 베이스라인들이다. 그들은 볼을 윽박지르듯 치고 경기내내 달리기에 바쁘다. 라켓이 발달된 것이 이런 스타일이 많아지게 기여한 면도 있다. 애거시와 그라프의 경우에는 이와 같은 경기스타일임에도 불구하고 그들의 인기에 해가 되지는 않았다(그만큼 뛰어난 베이스라이너들.. 보는 사람들도 통쾌할 정도의 완벽한 베이스라이너.. 그들의 경기는 지겨운, 반복되는 랠리만 있는 것이 아니기에). 하지만 나이가 든 동호인의 경우에는 힘을 비축하기 위해서라도 포인트를 빨리 결정짓는 것이 좋다. 그렇기때문에 공격적인 테니스에서는 발리를 포함시켜야 한다(페더러가 잘하는 것). 어쨌든, 여러분은 발리를 할 수 있어야만 한다!

Personally, I am a baseliner by nature. I have big groundstrokes that travel with lots of topspin or are hit flat with lots of pace. Historically, volleys have not been my strong point. But, living in New England, I must play much of the tennis year indoors...surfaces that usually are tailor made for the serve and volleyer. So, for the last 10 months, I have truly dedicated myself to understanding the volley and how to use it.
내 개인적인 성향은 베이스라이너가 맞는 듯하다. 나는 탑스핀과 플랫을 섞어서 경기 진행속도를 조절하면서 치는 베이스라이너이다. 이제까지 발리로 점수를 얻은 적은 거의 없다. 하지만 뉴잉글랜드에 살았을 때, 나는 인도어 코트에서 경기를 해야만 했다. 인도어코트는 서브앤발리어에게 유리한 코트이다. 그래서 최근 10개월동안 발리를 이해하고 적용하는 방법에 대해 연구를 했다.

My first realization in attempting to develop this facet of my 게임 was that most of what is written about the volley is confusing and useless. Most TV commentators relate what seemingly are essential basics of the volley, but never tell you specifically how to develop these skills. So, as is often the case for me, I had to discover a methodology that would be workable for me and for others. What follows is my findings.
발리쪽 기술을 향상시키려고 하면서 처음 깨닫은 사실은 발리에 대한 대부분의 글들은 혼란스럽고 불필요하다는 것이다. 대부분의 TV 해설자들은 발리의 기본이 무엇이라고 설명을 하긴하나 어떻게 하면 그런 스킬을 계발할 수 있는지는 말하지 않는다. 나는 나와 다른 사람들에게 맞는 방법론을 발견해야만 했다. 다음 글은 내가 발견한 방법이다.

Let's begin with grips. Most commentators, texts and teachers recommend the continental grip for both backhand and forehand volleys. The theory is that you will have control over the volley and not have to switch grips during fast exchanges at the net. I totally disagree. My photographic studies of Stefan Edberg reveal that he actually has a distinct grip change between forehand and backhand volleys. He uses a continental grip but varies it slightly from side to side. In fact, when I examine the grips of most of the really good volleyers on the tour, the majority make some adjustment from forehand to backhand...why? Well, it is really simple. Good volleys require a firm wrist at contact (meaning the wrist doesn't bend or "break" at contact). The continental grip doesn't really help in this regard. So, the pros instinctively make adjustments to provide the needed support. Even the greatest volleyer of all time...Roy Emerson...makes some adjustments in grip when moving from forehand to backhand volleys. I wouldn't be at all surprised if these greats were unaware of these changes, in that they have become second nature. It is my belief that many players blow the volley simply because the grip at moment of impact doesn't provide the needed support.
그립부터 시작해 보자. 대부분의 해설자, 책, 코치들은 컨티넨탈 그립을 추천한다. 네트에서는 공이 빨리 오기 때문에 그립을 바꿀 시간이 없다. 하지만 난 동의하지 않는다. 스테판 에드버리의 사진을 판독해 본 결과, 포핸드발리와 백핸드발리에서 차이가 있다는 것을 발견했다. 그가 컨티넨탈을 사용하는 것은 맞지만, 상황에 맞게 약간씩은 그립을 돌려 잡았다. 투어를 하고 있는 대부분의 굿발리어의 그립을 조사해 보았는데, 대부분은 포-백발리시에 그립조정을 약간씩은 하고 있었다. 왜? 사실 그 이유는 간단하다. 좋은 발리가 되기 위해서는 임팩트시에 손목이 고정되어 있어야 한다. 컨티넨턴 그립은 이 부분에서는 거의 도움이 되지 않는다. 그래서 프로선수들은 본능적으로 필요한 지지를 얻기위해 조정을 하는 것이다. 테니스 역사상 가장 위대한 발리어인 로이 에머슨 조차도 그립의 조정을 약간씩은 했다. 나는 그들이 그것을 깨닫지 못하고 있다는 것이 놀랍지는 않다. 왜냐하면 그런 행위들은 이미 그들의 습관(성향)이 되었기에 그럴 것이다. 임팩트 순간의 그립은 충분한 지지를 하지 못하는데도 많은 플레이어들은 발리강타를 쉽게 한다는 사실이 내가 이런 결론을 내릴 이유이다.

So, here is my advice. Begin your journey to be an accomplished volleyer by using an eastern forehand grip for all forehand volleys, and an eastern backhand grip for all backhand volleys (see my previous article "True Grip" for specifics on grips). Keep your non-dominant hand at the throat of the racquet and let it turn the racquet as is necessary when moving from one side to the other. Now, I know that this is a severe change and that you will likely think that you won't have time to make the grip changes necessary as the opponent hits to your forehand to your backhand, etc. Trust me...you will!!! For every volley you miss because of a grip change, you will make at least 10 that normally you would not. As you become more accomplished with the volley, you can slowly move to a more central or continental grip. But, here again, you will still need to shift your racquet slightly from forehand to backhand variations. Spend one month volleying with the full eastern grips. Then, spend a month with slightly less severe and more "central" grips...still allowing for a change. Each subsequent month, move a little more to a central or continental grip, and make the forehand/backhand variations less severe. Eventually, you will find your volley grip combinations... but it takes time, patience and perseverance.
내가 추천하는 방법은 다음과 같다. 포핸드발리는 포핸드 이스턴그립으로 하고, 백핸드 발리는 백핸드 이스턴그립으로 하라. 왼손은 라켓목을 잡으면서 라켓을 움직이는 데 사용하라. 이런 방법은 큰 변화를 요구하고, 발리를 할 때는 시간이 별로 없기에 쉽지 않다는 것은 나도 알고는 있다. 나를 믿어라. 아니 믿어야만 한다!!! 발리시 그립체인지를 하게 되면 실수가 늘기는 할 것이다. 하지만 이 방식으로 발리를 계속하다보면, 그립체인지를 여유있게 할 수 있게 된다. 한 달 만이라도 이스턴그립을 시도해 보라. 그리고 그 다음 한 달 동안은 그립을 약간만 돌려서 해 보라. 그 다음 한동안은 좀 더 적게 돌려서 발리를 하라. 결국 당신에게 맞는 정도의 그립변화가 어떤 것인지를 알게 될 것이다. 하지만 이것에 익숙해지기 위해서는 시간, 인내, 끈기가 필요하다.

Wrist support is greatly assisted when you can squeeze your bottom three fingers tightly (the middle finger, ring finger and little finger) when gripping the racquet. The tighter your grip with these three fingers, the more stability in your wrist when you hit the volley. Now, you don't have to have a "death grip" at all times with these fingers. Rather, you want to tighten them at the moment your racquet makes contact with the ball during the volley. This "squeeze at impact" will greatly improve your volleys.
3-4-5 손가락으로 그립을 쥐는 느낌으로 할 때 손목지지가 잘 되는 경향이 있다. 이 세 손가락으로 그립을 단단히 잡을수록, 손목고정은 더 견고하게 됨을 알 수 있다. 세 손가락에 힘이 들어가질 않는다면 당신은 death grip을 하고 있는 것이다. 발리의 임팩트 중에는 세 손가락으로 그립을 단단히 쥐고 있어야 한다. 이것은 "squeeze at impact"이라 하며, 당신의 발리능력을 향상시켜 줄 것이다.

Stance is next. If you read the texts, you will find yourself paying so much attention to your feet and stance that you will probably get hit by the ball...certainly, foot awareness takes your mind off the ball. I have a simple "rule" regarding stance and feet during the volley...just maintain your balance!!! You will invariably have to hit volleys from every stance imaginable...and if you're Boris Becker, from some diving stances. The key is to try and be balanced during the volley. Stay a bit low with knees bent. Keep your back straight. If you do these two simple things, I promise you that your volleys will soar.
다음 고려사항은 스탠스이다. 여러분이 책을 읽어보았다면, 볼을 칠 때의 발위치와 스탠스에 대해서 주의해야 한다는 글을 보았을 것이다. 발을 어떻게 해야 할지에 대한 주의(환기, 생각)은 볼에 집중을 하지 못하게 한다. 발리시에 스탠스와 발 모양새에 대한 단순한 법칙이 있는데, 그것은 단지 '밸런스'를 유지하라!!!이다. 당신은 발리를 할 때 수많은 자세로 취해야만 한다. 그렇기때문에 밸런스에 초점을 맞추어야 한다. 무릎을 구부려서 자세를 약간 낮추어라. 등은 펴고 있어라. 이 두 가지 간단한 사항을 지킨다면, 당신의 발리는 기하급속적으로 상승함을 나는 약속할 수 있다.

Frequently, you'll hear commentators and instructors refer to the split step when approaching the net to volley. They would have you stop, jump a little bit in the air, and spread your feet apart at the moment that your opponent makes contact with the ball. Now, I have seen some pros who can do this well. The theory is that when you take a split step, you are able to move in any direction that your opponent hits the ball. In theory, this is true. But, believe me, if you are focusing on all these movements, you are going to miss a lot of volleys. Best to save this technique for after you have mastered the fundamentals of the serve and volley 게임. The split step is really an advanced technique...a good one, but nonetheless advanced.
해설가들과 코치들은 네트로 들어갈 때 스플릿스텝을 할 것을 주문한다. 물론 어떤 프로선수들은 이것에 아주 능하다. 스플릿스텝을 하면 여러분은 어떤 방향으로도 순식간에 반응을 할 수가 있다. 이론적으로 이건 맞는 말이다. 하지만 내 말도 맞다(내 말을 믿어라). 당신이 움직임에 집중을 하게 되면 당신은 발리시 에러가 급상승할 것이다. 당신이 서브앤 발리라면 기본을 마스터하는데 우선 집중을 하라. 스플릿스텝은 정말로 고급 테크닉이다. 하지만 지금은 할 시기가 아니라고 난 생각한다.

One tip that I believe will greatly help your natural movement to the ball during the volley is something I learned from Oscar Wegner a few years back. Some of you may be familiar with Oscar's TV tennis tips and famous book, You Can Play...Tennis in 2 Hours. Several years back, I was training with Oscar and he improved my volleying movement tenfold with one simple cue. As you approach the ball to hit a volley, try to move in such a way that the ball will actually hit your head or face if you were to miss the volley. In other words, move your head to the ball. nted this sounds strange and a bit frightening...but, it really works. I assure you that you won't be hit by the ball nor will you be able to move quickly enough to have all balls even come close to hitting you in the face or head. However, by attempting to move in this way, several things happen...First, you adjust your body to the height of the ball...if it goes low after crossing the net, you will automatically get down low to hit it...if it goes high over the net, you will automatically set up for the put away volley. Second, it will force you to hit all volleys as close to your body as is possible. A real problem volley is one that you must stretch to hit. The farther the ball is from your eyes the more difficult it is to sight properly. Moving your head to the ball helps assure that you will actually see where to make contact. Finally, this head to ball movement requires no elaborate thinking...the last thing you need when hitting the volley. If you get nothing else from this month's column, get this tip!!! Thanks Oscar!!!
발리 중에 자연스러운 움직임을 하는데 도움이 되는 팁 중에 하나는 몇 년 전에 Oscar Wegner에게서 배운 것이다. 나는 이 팁으로 인해서 발리시 움직임이 10배는 좋아졌다. 당신이 발리를 하기 위해서 볼쪽으로 접근할 때 공이 여러분의 눈이나 얼굴을 맞출 듯한 느낌을 받는 방식으로 접근을 하라. 즉, 머리를 공쪽으로 움직여라. 이것이 이상하게 들릴 지 모르겠지만, 이것은 사실이다. 이 팁으로 얼굴을 공쪽으로 움직여서 당신은 공에 맞을 일은 없을 뿐더러, 공에 가장 빨리 접근할 수 있음을 보증할 수 있다. 하지만, 이 방식으로 움직임을 시도할 땐 몇 가지 일이 일어난다. 첫째, 볼의 높이에 상체를 조정하게 된다. 네트를 지난 공이 낮아지면 당신의 몸도 낮아지고, 높은 공이 오면 상체도 약간 up되게 된다. 둘째, 이 팁은 모든 발리를 상체에 가까이 놓고 치게 만들어준다. 발리에서 가장 큰 문제점은 발리강타를 남용하는 것이다. 볼이 눈에서 멀수록, 볼을 적절하게 보기는 어렵게 된다. 머리를 볼쪽으로 움직이는 것은 여러분이 공과 라켓면이 접촉?되는 지점을 당신이 볼 수 있다는 것을 의미한다. 마지막으로, 머리를 볼쪽으로 움직이는 것은 생각을 많이 할 필요성을 줄여준다... 이 행위가 발리시 공을 치기 전에 해야할 마지막 행위이기 때문이다(발에 대한 생각을 하지 않아도 된다는 뜻인듯). 만약 이번 달 칼럼중에 도움이 되는 것이 없었더라도, 이 팁만은 도움이 될 것이다. 오스카에게 감사를 전한다!!! .

The final guideline I want to give you regarding the volley involves swing length. Actually, the volley is not a stroke! It's like the bunt in baseball. You don't swing with volleys (the only exception being on the very high floater which requires some swing to give the ball pace)...rather, you block, push or punch volleys. By this, I mean that you actually take very little, if any, backswing...and you really don't follow through as you would on a groundstroke. To really "stick" volleys, you must actually stop the racquet's forward motion at the moment of impact with the ball. Really, you are hitting forward, making contact with the ball, then bringing the racquet back. I know this may sound crazy but it really works!
발리시에 마지막으로 고려해야 할 사항은 스윙길이이다. 실제적으로는 발리는 스윙이라 할 순 없다! 그것은 야구에서 번트와 유사하다. 여러분은 발리시에 스윙을 할 순 없다(물론 높은 공중에 약간 느려터지게 오는 공은 예외이다). 발리는 블락이나 펀치정도로 생각하면 된다. 백스윙을 약간 하는 것은 맞다. 하지만 스트로크같은 팔로우드로은 하면 안된다. 스틱발리를 위해서는 임팩트시에 라켓의 포워드를 멈춰야 한다. 여러분은 포워드스윙을 하면서 임팩트를 할 수도 있다. 이건 미친 짓이만, 현실적으로는 많이 행해지고 있다.

As a child I had a toy, wooden paddle that had a rubber ball attached to it with a long elastic. The object of the toy was to keep hitting the ball off the wooden racquet. To do this, you had to hit the ball, let it go to its farthest point, let the elastic bring it back and then hit it again. The key to success involved stopping the racquet's forward movement at the point of impact...you had to "paddle" the ball! This is how you should attempt to hit volleys. You won't be able to stop the racquet's forward motion completely, but in trying to do so your volleys will improve. Try it...you'll like it.
임팩트순간에 라켓을 멈추기 위해서는 볼을 paddle하듯이 해야 한다(여기서 paddle이란 나무블락을 10층으로 쌓아서 망치로 6번째만 순간적으로 쳐서 그것만 빠져나가게 하는 행위와 유사한 동작을 말하는 듯). 발리시에 이 동작은 필수이다. 발리의 임팩트시에 라켓이 앞으로 움직이는 것을 완전히 멈출 수는 없지만, 이 느낌을 향상시켜야 한다. 그것을 시도하라. 여러분은 그 느낌을 좋아하게 될 것이다.

If you have time, read my previous article entitled Freehand Tennis. In this article, I discuss what to do with your non-racquet hand. There is a brief section that deals with the non-racquet hand during the volley. If you read my previous article, Solo Tennis, you will discover some simple ways to practice your volleys. In a future article, I will explore the strategies involved in serve and volleying. For now, work on perfecting the volley. It may take a while if you are a natural baseliner, but I assure you that it will be well worth the effort.
(별 내용 없어요~)

As a final note, I recently competed in a tournament and decided I would play every match as a serve and volleyer (not my natural 게임!). The months of work paid off. I was ultimately defeated by the number one seed in the quarterfinals, but not until after I beat two other seeds. I consider this as an important step forward. If I can win playing serve and volley in addition to my normal baseline 게임...then, I am well on my way to becoming an all-게임 player...and that's my goal!
마지막으로, 나는 서브앤발리로 경기를 할 예정이다. 모든 경기를. 처음에는 어렵겠지만, 내가 서브앤발리로 베이스라인을 이기게 된다면 나는 올라운드가 되는 것이고, 그것이 나의 목표이다.

I know if you add the volley to your arsenal, you will soon become a tennis overdog!
당신이 발리를 당신의 무기 중에 하나로 추가하기 바란다. 그럼 실력이 한단계 업 될 것이다. 

• 목록
아라테 초급자 레슨 목록
  • Total 1,516건 1 페이지
아라테 초급자 레슨 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
테니스를 시작하시는 분에게 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-07-27 4798
테니스 스트록 전반적인 이해XII 인기글첨부파일 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 12-12-20 26408
1514 안녕하세요 강사 추천좀드립니다~! 인기글 see953 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 19-09-13 1987
1513 테니스 복식경기에서 경기력에 미치는 요인분석 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 18-02-07 5172
1512 테니스 잘 치는 팁 26가지 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 18-01-31 7574
1511 백핸드 샷 핵심 포인트 14가지 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 18-01-03 5010
1510 파워있는 백핸드를 구사하기 위해서는 어떻게 해야할까요? 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 18-01-02 3611
1509 " 프로에게 배운다-바브린카, 페더러 한손백핸드 차이분석/파워,… 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 18-01-02 3672
1508 도미니크 팀 에게 배운다-한손 톱스핀백핸드 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 3865
1507 효과를 거두는 백핸드 연습 By 닉 볼레티어리 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 3443
1506 백핸드 공격법 그립을 두텁게 쥔다 / 다운더라인 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 3154
1505 백핸드 공격법 앞발을 충분히 내딛는다 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 2566
1504 양손으로 볼을 강하게 치려면 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 2522
1503 슬라이스를 칠 수 없다. 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 2561
1502 힘이 들어가지 않아 볼에 밀리는 백핸드 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 2489
1501 원핸드 백핸드 Tip + 원핸드 vs 투핸드 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 3330
1500 발리에서의 6 가지 선택 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 3252
1499 테니스에서 첫번째 서브가 중요한 이유 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 3238
1498 백핸드 슬라이스를 무기로 개발하는 법 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-27 6029
1497 스탠스 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-13 2303
1496 루틴의 중요성 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-06 2345
1495 경기력 향상을 위한 조언 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-06 2744
1494 현대테니스25가지특징 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-06 3281
1493 초급자들이 테니스에 흥미를 잃지 않는 방법 인기글첨부파일 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-06 5706
1492 상대방의 타구에 대한 정확한 판단력 기르는 훈련방법 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-06 2959
1491 스텝훈련 및 스텝의 종류, 사용시기 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-06 8573
1490 포핸드 발리 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-05 3188
1489 테니스의 심리전략 인기글 돌도사 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 17-12-05 2741
게시물 검색

인도웹은 광고매체이며 광고 당사자가 아닙니다. 인도웹은 공공성 훼손내용을 제외하고 광고정보에 대한 책임을 지지않습니다.
Copyright ⓒ 2006.7.4 - 2024 Powered By IndoWeb.Org. All rights reserved. Email: ad@indoweb.org